DIRECTOR FILIPPO BARBIERI | ilOYOli LAb
TECHNICAL COORDINATION FILIPPO BARBIERI and GABRIELE LENZI
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT Edoardo Nerboni
AUTHOR & COORDINATOR Susana de Sousa Tavares
CONSULTANTS LUCIA FAILLACI (education) and RENZO GRASDORF (medicine)
Edith Maryon Stiftung
Associazione Amici della Pedagogia di Rudolf Steiner
istituto La Motta
Gruppo Leonardo da Vinci
Born in Italy in 1978, Filippo gained a degree in Film Direction in Rome, 2000, at NUCT - Nuova Università del Cinema e della Televisione.
In 2003 Filippo founded ilOYOli Lab, a creative lab dedicated to audio and film production and in 2006 he attended the MSA - Mountain School of Art, in Los Angeles.
He currently works as director and filmmaker for ilOYOli Lab and as a freelancer for other companies, such as “Visual Clinic” (London), Bravó (New York), and Circus in Milan. Amongst his key projects Filippo was in charge of editing of: Killer Shrimps (directed by Piero Golia), “Incompresa” directed by Asia Argento, “Who will save the Roses” by Cesare Furesi and several adverts for international brands such as Gucci, Campari, Sisley and Vogue. For a complete list of projects check http://www.iloyoli.net/works.
Filippo lives in the countryside just outside Rome where he also dedicates time to beekeeping and to small-scale farming, trying to follow Rudolf Steiner’s biodynamic guidelines.
Born in Italy in 1984, Gabriele graduated as
an Advertising Technician in Bologna, Italy.
At the experimental Lab “SqueezeZoom Bottega”, in 2002, Gabriele specialized in
television production, working with RAI (Italian public television) and was involved in the first observatory of Italian webTV
and of local media online. It currently maps 640
webTV, as well as 30 university media and 800
In 2005 Gabriele became a technical supervisor for the project “TeatroLab” of G. Comaschi, A. Albanese and F. Sani. He simultaneously covered the role of technical supervisor for the project “OraTv” and started to work for Zecchino d’Oro, a famous program on RAI1 (Italian public Tv).
In 2006 Gabriele moved from Italy to Switzerland and started working for Polivideo, broadcast market and international cinema. He also strengthened his curriculum by working also in production for RAI, SKY, SKY CINEMA, SRS SSR, ARTE and La7.
Meanwhile he found love and married Alana, a Canadian. The family moved to Montreal in 2010, with their first baby boy, Sebastian. After one year in the big city the family returned to Switzerland and Gabriele started working at RSI (Ticino’s Tv broadcaster), where he is currently is technical supervisor at the television studios.
Currently Gabriele has two sons who are attending the Rudolf Steiner school of Minusio-Locarno (CH) and is responsible for the communication department of the school.
Born in Lugano in 1998, Edoardo attended the
Rudolf Steiner school of Lugano-Origlio, from kindergarten to the 12th grade.
His professional introduction to the world of cinema came with the direction of two documentaries during his high school period, one about contemporary art and one about the Rom population of Rosia village in Romania.
In 2015 Edoardo was part of the youth jury for the Locarno Film Festival and for the International Festival of Youth Cinema, Castellinaria (Bellinzona, Switzerland). The year after he became a member of the “Cinema Class” at the International Festival of Film d'Amour in Mons, Belgium.
For two years Edoardo attended the Conservatorio Internazionale di Scienze Audiovisive (CISA) in Locarno, Switzerland, from which he graduated in 2018.
He currently works at Who's McQueen in Zurich (CH), in the production of audiovisual products.
Susana de Sousa
Born in Lisbon, Portugal, in 1975, Susana graduated in Economics in 1998 at FEUNL - Faculdade de Economia da Universidade Nova di Lisboa – after a one-year period as an exchange student in Holland. During her college years, Susana started to get acquainted with Rudolf Steiner’s ideas.
After working for a number of years as a financial analyst for an American multinational consulting company, in Portugal, Brazil, Spain and England, Susana took decided to take a break from the city and moved to Italy in 2002 where she lived for two years in the mountains in Umbria. During this period, Susana dedicated a lot of time to her personal and spiritual growth and, through Dutch friends, came into contact with Waldorf education. She worked as a lecturer in Business & Project Management at the Faculty of Biotechnology, University of Perugia.
In 2006, after one year in Trieste (her husband’s home city), Susana moved with her husband and first son, Santiago to Ticino, Switzerland, for professional reasons. In Lugano, in 2009, their second child was born and the family decided to stay put in Ticino, mainly to allow the children to attend the Waldorf school of Origlio-Lugano.
Currently Susana works part time as an independent project manager in business consulting in the areas of financial controlling, strategy, organization and sustainability. Alongside her role as a mother and project manager, Susana works as a volunteer in social projects, teaches yoga and organizes retreats.
Susana has been elaborating her knowledge about Rudolf Steiner’s ideas over the last
years, through conferences, books, and personal study.
At the Waldorf school of Lugano-Origlio, Susana has been a member of the
management board and coordinator of the parent’s council.
Scuola Steiner di Minusio-Locarno (CH): www.scuolasteinerlocarno.ch/
Scuola Steiner di Lugano-Origlio (CH): www.scuolasteiner.ch/
Fondazione La Motta, Brissago (CH): www.la-motta.ch/
Casa Andrea Cristoforo, Ascona (CH): casa-andrea-cristoforo.ch/?lang=it
Azienda Vinicola Christian Zünder, Beride
- Alana Lenzi, Waldorf teacher
- Alessandro Galli, Waldorf teacher and educational consultant
- Aline Bernhardt, Waldorf parent
- Beatrice Kurmann, Waldorf teacher
- Carolina Höreth, Therapist
- Alessandro Cedraschi, Mayor of Origlio, Ticino
- Christian Zuendel, Biodynamic winegrower
- Christoph Schultess, Anthroposophic doctor, Casa Andrea Cristoforo
- Corrado Bertotto, Anthroposophic doctor
- Daniel Ritzer, Manager at Waldorf School Minusio and Waldorf parent
- Djamila Agustoni, Manager at Waldorf School Minusio and Waldorf parent
- Dominique La Montagna, Waldorf teacher
- Edoardo Nerboni, Waldorf alumni
- Emma Graf, founder of Scuola Steiner Lugano-Origlio
- Eveline Picchetti, teacher and founder of Scuola Steiner Minusio
- Francesco Torcianti, Waldorf student
- Gianni Rossi, founder of Scuola Steiner Lugano-Origlio
- Giordano Cuisini, Waldorf parent
- Jan Romer, Manager Fondazione La Motta
- Julian Benda, Waldorf alumni
- Karine Biasca, cook scuola Waldorf
- Lucia Faillaci, Waldorf teacher
- Lucio Pianelli, Waldorf teacher
- Marco Sangiorgio, Waldorf parent
- Maria Chiara Salvini, Waldorf teacher
- Maria Enrica Torcianti, Eurythmist
- Marilena Gutilla, Waldorf teacher
- Martin Kleuber, Waldorf alumni and Waldorf parent
- Marzio Picchetti, Waldorf alumni
- Mauro Vaccani, scholar, researcher of the Science of the Spirit and lecturer
- Michael Seefried, Antroposophic doctor and school doctor
- Monica Benda, ex-Waldorf parent
- Patrizia Pantano, Waldorf teacher
- Pier Cogno, Waldorf teacher
- Raffaella Venturini, researcher of the Science of the Spirit and lecturer
- Renzo Grasdorf, Anthroposophic doctor
- Santiago Mancini, Waldorf student
- Sara Cescato, Therapist
- Sara Fiscalini, Quality manager, Fondazione La Motta
- Sarah Quirici, Waldorf teacher and director at Waldorf School Origlio
- Sophia Contini, Waldorf teacher
- Stefania Bergamini, Waldorf teacher
- Stefano Corona, Director Casa Andrea Cristoforo
- Susanna Balzarini Ligthart, Waldorf parent
Susanne Böttcher, Eurythmist
PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS AND ARCHIVE MATERIAL
Edoardo Nerboni and Victor Pinto
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRECIOUS COLLABORATION!!